Thursday, March 12, 2009

Upcoming Shoots

I am really excited by spring and summer for a couple of reasons: #1 NICE weather and #2 time to shoot more photos in the great outdoors! Coming up in a couple of weeks I will be doing engagement photos for Chet and Amanda! He is a guys guy and she is a former beauty queen, whom I have known since she was, oh, ten or so! I have even been dreaming about this shoot and the good news is that I have remembered all the really cool ideas that I have for them! I will also be shooting their wedding in July! I cannot wait to share these beautiful people with you all!

If you are in Central Illinois and want to book a shoot, please feel free to email me and we can get together and have some photo fun! I am a fun person to work with and I am open to YOUR ideas, after all they are YOUR photographs!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the new site! Make sure you follow me from it too! LOL

    I cant wait to see more and more of your work thru what is always amazing images. Your the best!!!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog. Love it! I can't wait for warmer weather too. I'm looking forward to taking pictures of all my beautiful flowers. Have a great weekend Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!