Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Journey

I am often asked how I stumbled into photography and I tell them it was not so much a stumble as a rediscovery! When my daughter was born I realized as I was taking pictures of her, that I had forgotten all about my passion for photography due to life and other jobs that demanded my time. Now, as a stay at home mom, I am able to persue my dream and share it all with you in the process! Join me on this journey as I shoot people in real photojournalistic style! My photography is created with you in mind, to capture the true you and not the get dressed up once a year you that people think they need to see in a professional photo! I want to capture the real you, no matter what the real you would wear! If you are not comfortable, your photos will be forced and unnatural! Keep it simple, be you!

4 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower! Need I say more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, Veronica beat me!!! Wow! What a cool blog. LOVE the header. I'm anxious to see what you do here and if it is anything like your other blog, it's going to be Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love your photography, so wherever you go, I'll follow! HAHA! Not creepy stalker-type follow, but normal blogger-friend follow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) cute blog, coming over from Sited and Blogged :)I follow you hope you'll visit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!