Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Just for People




Have I told you that my photography is not just for people! I will photograph your animals too! By themselves or with the rest of the family! Pets are an integral part of family life these days that we need to include them too!

Just look at the love in those eyes! How could you resist?

One thing I hear lots of people say is that they are sorry they do not have more photos of a beloved pet who has passed. I know we feel this way about the pets that we have lost over the years! I even wish there were photos of pets that were in the house when I was a baby! I hear talk of them but have no memories of them at all!

If I can help immortalize your pets, just shoot me an email and we can chat!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best photos to have! I have a whole mantel of dead cats these days--sad, but true. :) It's hard to capture them, but when you do, it is nice to have their photos along with the family. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the dog looks like he is smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!