Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amanda & Chet

I showed you all a sneak peak of the shoot with Chet & Amanda and now I am ready, after many hours of editing, to share the shoot with you! Yeah! I am always excited when I finish and send them to the printer! I print some first to make sure the color is good before I give them to the client!! It is just a matter of checks and balances with me that makes good business sense!


Now I get to tell you about the shoot itself!! They were so much fun to work with, laughing and cutting up which made it fun and easy because the smiles were natural and not forced! We joked around a lot and got to know Chet better since I have known Amanda since she was 10. This gave me more insight into his style so I could plan out some cool shots (sports oriented) for their wedding!!


The funniest thing we saw was a small animal trap with a note on it that read, "please do not let the cat out because I feed it every night"! Kind of struck me as funny! You wouldn't need to lock it in if you fed it every night because it would come back on it's own, I would think! We got a good laugh out of it considering the Chinese restaurant is right there!


Enough stories, here are some of my favorites from that shoot! Let me know what you think! And just so you know, there were tons of kissing shots! AAAAAAH, LOVE!

























7 comments:

  1. This is turning into the love blog!! So much kissing lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I did not realize how many times I had them kiss! LOL, can't stop love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I have a shoot for engagement photos next month and I'm excited because we'll be able to venture outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!


    I'm sorry that your lovely entrecardsquare is not showing on my site.

    I've asked if they are bullying me by taking over my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg great shots!

    my favs are the 1st and the 3rd...so innocently sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! I love the railroad one and the kissing shots. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!