Friday, March 20, 2009

Revised Shoot




So it looks like I will have my first Spring outdoor shoot on Thursday of next week and not Saturday which is really cool because there will be new faces to share with you all!!!! I have all these cool ideas that are dying to be shot (did I just make a funny)! Anyway, I am really excited to show some of the fun ideas I have!

For now, here is a shot of a really cute little guy! This is Dawson and he is 1 1/2! He was so much fun to chase after that it really did not seem like work at all! Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    I'm loving your pics!

    Today I am leaving 100 comments.
    Stop by to wish me luck.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got to be kidding me! I just saw your green photo site with the balls as the navbar. Brilliant, very futuristic and artistic looking. I LOVE IT! When I get my business up and running I may be talking to you about the website part.

    I want a gallery section that will allow clients to log in with a password and see thier images. This also would allow them to have their family and friends look at them in the vent that they would like to order.

    Lvoe and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!