Monday, August 9, 2010

Garrett's Senior Shoot - Mattoon, IL Senior Photographer

Yup, this guy was a cutie!  Sorry, just sayin'!  Anyway, he and his mom showed up at the location and he was a little apprehensive about the whole thing and just wanted it to be over but we had a wonderful time and by the end he was a pro!!  Now I do have to tell you that his mom suggested the shirtless photos and I took it to the next level by adding the fountain!  This guy is model material for sure and I told his mom to submit some of these to Abercrombie or any other clothing company that she could think of that markets to teens cause he's got it going on!  Sorry ladies, he has a girlfriend!


And now for the model part of the shoot and one of my favorite from the day!  He was such a great sport and did not mind getting a little wet!!


Well that is the latest and greatest from here for now but I am downloading pictures from a wedding this past weekend so they will be coming up shortly!  I also have a shoot with a guy and his daughter from California this evening (referrals rock my world) and I am still trying to tie my teen down to get his Senior shots done (he stood me up last night)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!