Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Happily Ever After - Mattoon, IL Wedding Photographer

So, I can admit that I am a sucker for a good wedding and I always cry at some point even if the couple are total strangers!  LOL!  I am just made that way and have loved weddings since, well, Princess Diana married Prince Charles!!  Now THAT was a wedding!  Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I have the privileged of  photographing Leslie and Jason's wedding!  This was one laid back could that rolled with every bad thing that happened that day and did not let anything stop them from being anything but happy!  Having said that, it was THE shortest ceremony that I have photographed!  It lasted 4 minutes!  No joke and then came the party!!  That is just the fun sort of couple that they are!!  Here are some of my favorites from the big day!  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there was a golf cart that the couple drove away in!!  How fun is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!