Friday, August 20, 2010

A Family Visit - Mattoon, IL Family Photographer

I did a wedding back in June that resulted in the Yim Family being directed my way during a recent visit to Illinois!  I am always happy when satisfied customers tell their friends about me.  Anyway, this family was too cute for words and so much fun to spend the evening with before they headed back to Cali!  Isn't that a song?  The daughter is going into 7th grade and is a gymnast!  She is too cute for words and Dad was super funny telling on lookers that his photo would be on E Harmony soon and that he would gladly autograph copies of his photos soon!  LOL!  I love to work with fun people!!

Up soon:  a family session and two senior sessions!  I have been so busy but busy is good these days!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. You picked excellent backgrounds for these shots.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!