Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy Weekend with No Sleep!


Wedding season is in full swing and the bookings are coming in left and right not to mention engagement and event sessions! I am sooooo happy to be busy but wondering when I will have time to sleep let alone do anything else! Ha!


This weekend is very packed starting at 9 AM tomorrow with a car and cycle show that I will be photographing! I must also pick up the wrist corsage for my son's date for prom and then help him get ready. After the two couples have arrived we will be doing a location shoot with them for prom pics! Did you expect anything less from a photographer?? Ha Ha! One girls date may not be able to come so my son may have two dates and he is only a sophomore! I think that is sooo funny!


Anyway, Sunday I will be singing at Peterson Park here in Mattoon from 3-5 pm. If you are in the area please stop by for some great music from lots of great artists! I will be posting lots of pictures of all these events as soon as I can so come on back to see my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!