Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life Is Good!!

Life is good on the photography front! I booked two more weddings today with a possible two or three more in the pipeline! I also got my first corporate gig today, thanks to my husband.

I have to give him some credit because it is because of him that I have the opportunity! Here is how it went down: hubby is going to be photographed for some brochure and catalog work for Lakeland College (didn't know I married a male model, huh?) and he mentioned to the person organizing the shoot that I am a photographer and she said she would pay me to do the shoot! Pretty cool! By the way, he says he got the gig because he is H-A-W-T, hot!! Giggle, snort!!

Anyway just wanted to keep you all up to speed on my ever changing calender of events!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's great to know things are looking good for you. You are, after all, a very talented photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on all the work! That is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful.. You go Girl.. Good thing you married a Hawty..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!