Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am Sorry!!


Sorry that I haven't put anything new here for a while but I have been working on a project, my very first photo book! I decided to do a bookstore quality book that I could use to market my business! It will be a collection of some of my favorite photographs that I have taken in the last year! Some are personal and some are clients while others are cars and nature so it will be a true representation of my work and my passion! The title is "Life Looks Better Through The Lens" and will be available for purchase in the near future, I promise I will let you know when and where!

So I have been busy working on the layout and pulling all my favorite photos from the achieves to put them in the book! I am also working and the journaling that will accompany the photos!! The front cover will be the little diva and the back cover will be the moody teen because two of my all time favorite photos are of them (not just because they are my kids)! Yup, the photo above is the cover shot! Excitement all the way I tell you!

Upcoming shoots include some senior photos, a baby dedication and a wedding re dedication ceremony! So I will have some new things to share by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!