Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Last Bachelor Gets Hitched - Mattoon, IL Wedding Photographer

Tim was officially holding out, that is until Amanda caught his heart!  Let me tell you, they are a match made in heaven!  They are literally perfect for each other!!

This wedding was 100% outside and given out weather as of late, I was afraid for the worst!  The heat was oppressive (heat index of 105)!  My lenses fogged over when transitioning from indoors to out and yes it did rain but not until the ceremony ended!  In fact, it started to rain as the were walking back up the isle!  People just grabbed their chairs and headed for the tents!  This couple took it all in stride and moved the reception to the pole building and continued on!

I have to give a shout out to JR, who was my right hand man!  Amanda appointed him to be my people wrangler for pictures!  All I had to do was tell him which group of people I needed next and viola', there they were!  Every wedding needs a JR!!

OK, now to the photos!!

And with that kiss, his fate was sealed!  Congrats to Tim and Amanda!  You guys were tons of fun to hang out with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!