Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bringing You up to Speed!

I have been a tad bit lax in my blogging lately so here is one big blog post to bring you up to speed with what has been going on behind the scenes here!!  First, Baby W, we started a session and then he was not feeling well so we tried again after his nap but he was having NONE of it so we finally rescheduled for another day and finally got some results!!


Then came the final Pictures In The Park fundraiser for my friends who are going on a missions trip to Jamaica next month and I am proud to say that we raised $350 for them to go toward expenses!!  Here are some shots of the two final families!
This family was so cute!  Big Brother J was great with high energy and was a true joy to work with!  Little Brother T, however, wanted NO part of any of it so he was one tough customer!!


Then there was this adorable family!!  When dad got out of the car he said "Do you remember me?"  I had to look for a moment but YES I did remember him!!  We worked together more than 10 years ago at the local phone company!!  He is not a fire fighter!!  Wow, what a career change!

Anyway, that gets you up to speed on this end!  Tonight I have an engagement/family session in my hometown!!  Tomorrow I will photograph the Ordination of Jaret, whom I did fund raising for and then Monday will bring a family session!  Later this week I will be doing some more Senior portraits!  Let's just say that I am keeping busy!!  I promise to update you more often!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your work is really taking off! Good for you, Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!