Monday, March 8, 2010

Natasha & Hywel

I love the start of wedding season!! I had the opportunity to photography a wonderful ceremony on Saturday for Natasha and Hywel (pronounced Hal) and it was a beautiful day!! The Bride was relaxed and calm, there was no bridezilla here!! LOL!!




 

  

I normally don't colorize just one portion of an image but these shoes just screamed please let me be my red self!  How fun are those shoes??
  

I think this is my favorite shot of the day for so many reasons!!  First, who doesn't LOVE a man in uniform?  And second, it is just so darn touching because it reminds me of our military days!  You see, Hywel is home for only a few days, he will be leaving again on Thursday to head back to Japan where he will be preparing for a deployment to Afghanistan in the near future.  Please couple in your prayers as they will be separated so soon after this beautiful moment!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!