Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Dedication

There is nothing better than a sweet new babe fresh from patch!! Oh yeah, love the looks, the yawns and that fresh baby smell gets me every time!! That's why I always say yes to a good baby dedication!! Here are the shots from little Will's introduction to God! This little cutie is only 5 weeks old and oh my is he adorable!!  This first shot is my favorite, it is just so circle of life (Lion King)!  Daddy picked out his favorite stained glass window and away we went!!  Below is sleepy boy with daddy!!  It is so tough to be the center of attention!!


Here are mommy and Will during the dedication!  He was so content and mommy was trying to hold in the explosion that he had just released!!  LOL!

Baby Will and Pastor Lou!!  I think this is the Pastor's favorite part of the whole dedication!!  LOL!

Finally, here is big brother Mitchell with Will!  They are so cute together!!  I was just so honored to be able to share this day with this beautiful family!!  Thanks John and Bonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!