Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Bales Family - Arcola, IL Children and Family Photographer

These two beauties were double the fun for this shoot! So adorable and eager to pose for me when I asked!!


Here is the whole family!!  These are the seats at the ball field of Lake Land College and Dad just happened to play ball here a couple of years ago!!

We were behind the college on a weekend so there was no traffic!  The kids were excited to sit in the road and pose for me!!  I made sure they knew NEVER to do this under normal circumstances!!  LOL!

I really like the construction of this very cool bridge!  It made the perfect spot to capture these awesome kids!!  Yes, I had to get down on my belly to get the shot!!  LOL!  It was very easy to get down but oh so hard to get back up!!

Well, that wraps up this update!!  If you are in need of a photographer just go to my contact tab and shoot me an email!  Have camera, will travel!!

1 comment:

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!