Friday, June 5, 2009

Trash the Dress Models Needed!

I am looking for models for a trash the dress photo shoot! This can be a bride who gets a dress at Goodwill or a high school junior or senior who wants to trash their prom dress or a replica! This will be a high fashion shoot in which the models will be compensated with the photos and the rights to print them! I will use the photos in an ad campaign for my photography business!

Are you interested or do you know some one who might be interested? Leave a comment with your email address and I will get in touch with you! I am located in central Illinois and would be willing to travel within a 60-75 mile radius!!

1 comment:

  1. not sure if you found anyone but i just got married and dont mind trashing my dress for some art!

    email me at daisy7997@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little love before you leave! Thanks!